So… you’ve just got engaged!Â Congratulations!!!
Now the fun begins…PLANNING!
One of the first things on your “To-Do-List” is to check out venues!Â This can be a lot of fun and very exciting because there are so many stunning venues to choose from.Â I have put together a list of questions for you to ask potential Wedding Venues when you go to have a look and see if they could be the perfect place for you and your Fiance to get married.
- Â How many guests does it seat?
- Can we have both our ceremony & reception at the venue?
- Is there a price list available and what is included in each package?
- Â Can we choose our own vendors such as photographers, videographers, DJ, celebrant etc?Â Does the venue have recommended vendors or preferred vendors?
- Â Is table & chair hire included in the price?
- Â Are there any decorations included or do we have to supply our own?
- Â Can I/We see some sample menus?
- Â Is taste testing available for the menu options?
- Â How much parking is available?
- Â Can we supply our own beverages and is there a corkage charge?
- Â Are there any restrictions such as confetti, candles, rose petal aisle’s etc?
- Â How many weddings do you book per day/weekend?
- Â Is there a smoking area onsite?
- Â Is there a wet weather option offered by the venue in the event of rain on the day?
- Â Do we need to hire any additional lighting or is lighting included in the price?
- Â Is there an additional fee for our cake to be served as dessert?
- Â Does the venue offer payment plans?
- Â What is the venue’s cancellation policy?
- Â Who will be the person in charge of ensuring the room is set up properly on the day?Â If the person allocated changes, will you be notified?
- Â Can the Bridal Party Portraits be done on site?